Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well, I declare!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
American Vision is giving away a free pocket copy of The Constitution of the United States and The Declaration of Independence.  For your free copy *click here*.


While you're at it, might I recommend printing out a copy of your state's constitution?  It can make for fascinating reading.  Did you know that, up until 1975, the rules for dueling were included in the constitution for the state of Wisconsin?  Thus far, I can only find that the statute was removed.  I cannot tell, aside from laws governing assault and murder, that it is actually illegal in our state.  Yes, as I said, it's fascinating!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting...are you considering a duel? ;)

    ReplyDelete